Ever since the concept of artificial intelligence became a reality, AI has become an important part of people’s lives.
Today, machines can understand verbal commands, recognize pictures, drive cars, play games, edit and do many other tasks than humans can. But, what if you or your children had the opportunity to learn the techniques that inform AI and develop this technology…? Yes it is true and you don’t even need to go abroad to get this education. Because India’s first AI university is ready for you.
Artificial intelligence is a very important technology in the future. This advanced technology is said to change the world. So mastering AI or related fields can lead to huge and lucrative employment opportunities. In this background, the first AI University has been established in the country.
‘Universal AI University (AI Universal University) This is the name of this university and the first academic year of this university will start from 1st August.
First AI University in the country:
It is established in Karjat near Mumbai in Maharashtra. This university with a green campus is recognized by the Department of Higher Technical and Education, Government of Maharashtra. The first university of its kind in India has started near Mumbai, the financial capital of the country.
Know about courses:
- From August 1 at Karjat near Mumbai Universal AI University Specialized courses are being launched in AI and future technologies.
- Under this course, the students studying here will be given complete knowledge and education about AI technology.
- These include learning about virtual reality and supercomputers.
- Various preparations have been made in this university like hi-tech class rooms, super computers and virtual reality devices for the study of AI technology.
- Courses on future technologies including virtual reality have also been included.
Here are the features of the university:
-This first AI University in the country is located in Karjat near Mumbai in Maharashtra.
– This university offers specialized undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate courses in AI technology and future technologies.
– World affairs, law, environment, sports and science along with new and old subjects like virtual reality and supercomputer have been created.
– As the world moves towards greater automation and digital transformation, AI education and research will be critical for the country to remain competitive in the global economy.
– High-tech class rooms, virtual reality equipment and supercomputers have been installed in AI University.
– AI technology will be used to teach each subject.
– A special laboratory (lab) has been created for the youth to learn and experiment with Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, IOT, Blockchain.
– Various tools will be used to increase the technical knowledge of the students.