The first session of JEE Main 2023 will be held from January 24 to February 1, 2023. Entrance test for BE.B-Tech degree course will be conducted on 25th January 2023. It is mandatory to follow corona protocol in JEE exam also.
JEE Main Dress Code
1)- If you are going to appear for JEE Mains exam, wear low heel sandals or slippers. NTA has banned closed shoes.
2) Candidates appearing for JEE Main 2023 will have to wear half T-shirt. Full sleeve t-shirts are prohibited.
3) If a candidate wears specific dress for religious or traditional reasons, he/she will be subject to additional scrutiny at the examination centre.
4) Wearing face mask has been made mandatory in all exams since the time of Corona.
5) Candidates appearing for JEE should avoid wearing any kind of jewellery.
What not to carry to JEE main exam center?
1) Candidates appearing for JEE Main 2023 are not allowed to carry any kind of electronic device.
2) Candidates should wear simple wrist watch. They are not allowed to wear any electronic/smart watch.
3) Candidates wearing kada or kirpan for religious reasons have to appear at the examination center one hour before gate closing time. They can be checked separately.
4) Candidates cannot cover their head with cap, scarf etc. This relaxation will be given only to candidates wearing special dress for religious reasons.
5) Handbags, mobile phones, any kind of electronic device etc. Cannot be taken inside the examination centre.