Akash Ubhe | Maharashtra Times.com | Updated: Aug 3, 2022, 5:56 PM
Block PhonePe and Google Pay account: If the smartphone is lost, other people can empty your bank account through apps like phone pe, Google Pay. However, you can block these accounts with a very simple process.
- Immediately block phone pe, Google Pay account if the smartphone is lost.
- You can block the account by calling customer care.
- phone pe , the process of blocking Google Pay account is very simple.
Read: Cool! Nothing likely to launch a cheap smartphone, priced in the budget of 25 thousand; See details
Follow these steps to block PhonePe
- PhonePe users can call on 08068727374 or -2268727374.
- Then press the given number to report any problem in PhonePe account.
- An OTP will be sent to you for verification.
- You can also select I have not received an OTP.
- Select a specific option to report a lost SIM or device.
- After this the customer support team will ask you some information. Company by verifying this information Phone pay It will help you to block the account.
Read: Enjoy the theater at home! Buy ‘HA’ 50 inch Smart TV with a discount of up to 15 thousand; Know the offer
Follow these steps to block Google Pay
- You can call 18004190157 to block Google Pay account.
- After this customer support Google Pay It will help to block the account.
- Additionally, you can remotely delete data to prevent access to the Google Pay app and Google Account if you’re using an Android device.
- iOS users can also delete data remotely. Thus, you can block Phone Pe, Google Pay account if you lose the phone.
Read: How many mobile numbers registered on your Aadhaar card? Know that
Marathi News App: Do you also want to participate in the changes happening around you? Download the Citizen Reporter app and send reports.