Akash Ubhe | Maharashtra Times.com | Updated: Aug 3, 2022, 5:56 PM
Block PhonePe and Google Pay account: If the smartphone is lost, other people can empty your bank account through apps like phone pe, Google Pay. However, you can block these accounts with a very simple process.
- Immediately block phone pe, Google Pay account if the smartphone is lost.
- You can block the account by calling customer care.
- phone pe , the process of blocking Google Pay account is very simple.
Follow these steps to block PhonePe
- PhonePe users can call on 08068727374 or -2268727374.
- Then press the given number to report any problem in PhonePe account.
- An OTP will be sent to you for verification.
- You can also select I have not received an OTP.
- Select a specific option to report a lost SIM or device.
- After this the customer support team will ask you some information. Company by verifying this information It will help you to block the account.
Follow these steps to block Google Pay
- You can call 18004190157 to block Google Pay account.
- After this customer support It will help to block the account.
- Additionally, you can remotely delete data to prevent access to the Google Pay app and Google Account if you’re using an Android device.
- iOS users can also delete data remotely. Thus, you can block Phone Pe, Google Pay account if you lose the phone.
Marathi News App: Do you also want to participate in the changes happening around you? Download the Citizen Reporter app and send reports.