Common questions asked by women
There are many questions in women’s minds during pregnancy. Common questions for women
- Is it okay to wash your hair if you are trying to conceive?
- How to take care of hair during pregnancy
- Is it okay to wash hair during pregnancy?
- Is washing hair dangerous for the baby?
(Read:- Lipstick comes off while eating or drinking, so follow these simple tips).
This is the truth
Popular Myths in India
- Do not wash your hair during menstruation
- Washing hair during pregnancy is not recommended
- When Supriya Puranik asked the elders for their opinion, she got the reply that these things have been going on for years. It was also said that after washing the hair, the scalp becomes dry and this affects the baby.
(Read:- At the age of 69, Rekha’s beauty is captivating everyone, this is the secret of beauty and fitness)
What science says is true
According to science, all these myths are just things. There is no truth in these things. Abortion and hair wash have nothing to do with each other. So you can wash your hair in the days of menstruation or in the early days of pregnancy or during pregnancy.
(Read:- Cleaning Tips: Try this solution to remove stains from mixer bowl, it will look new in minutes )
Don’t be unclean
Washing your hair and having a miscarriage are very different things so do not be unclean under any circumstances. Take care of hair hygiene. If the oiliness of the hair is gone, you will feel it fresh. So keep your body clean.
(Read:- With these 4 simple methods, the blood inside will be clean, it will start shining like glass, special tips given by skin experts)