A house on the third floor of Shafiq building caught fire early today. In which grandmother Khatija Maimkar and her granddaughter Ibra Shaikh died of suffocation. Both grandmother and granddaughter lived here. The power supply was interrupted around one o’clock in the midnight. After two hours the light came on. It is speculated that the fire may have started due to short circuit when the light came on.
Testing of new national highway from Shilphata to Malshej
The fire started in the hall of the house. At that time both grandmother and granddaughter were sleeping inside the bedroom. After they noticed that the house was full of smoke due to the fire, they tried to get out. But they could not get out of the house as there was a fire in the hall. And it is speculated that he may have died of suffocation due to smoke inhalation.
Thane News: As soon as the bike climbs on the flyover, Manja is caught around the neck, his throat is cut in an instant, and…