MUMBAI: Maharashtra Times Online’s Mata Online Top 10 News Bulletin reviews the important events of the day, click on the links below and read the detailed news:-Mata Online Top 10 News
Oblivious to Satyajit Tambe, wobbly presidency chair, lobbying to remove Patolas; Speed up intra-party movements
Sensationalists demanding that Nana Patole as the state president is responsible for the defeat of Congress in the Nagpur Legislative Council elections, the shocking defeat of Chandrakant Handore in the next election, the absence of 10 Congress MLAs during the majority test after the handover of power in Maharashtra and now the rebellion of Satyajit Tambe. The letter has been written by Congress leader Ashish Deshmukh to National Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge.
2. Uddhav Thackeray’s name is not in the invitation card of Balasaheb’s oil painting unveiling ceremony, will you send another card?
3. CM Shinde’s flex in front of Shiv Sena Bhavan to welcome PM Modi, removed within hours, as…
4. Pankaja Munde turned his back for the second time, now Devendra Fadnavis will establish new leadership in Beed?
5. At the age of 67, underworld don Dawood is the talk of the entire world; Look, what if!
6. ‘Britain killed 18 crore Indians, looted wealth, food grains’; Russia responded with serious accusations
7. LIC’s amazing policy for women, deposit Rs 58 daily and get lakhs of rupees, read about ‘this’ scheme for sure
8. Important notice for Thanekars, 24 hours water supply will be closed; See which areas will be hit!
9. IND v NZ : What time India vs New Zealand match will start?, Know the exact time!
Virat is not married until his 71st century! The fan did the same; Wedding gift from Kohli to Jabra fan
10. The craze of ‘Filterpadya’s Bachchan’ was also seen in Dubai, the voice of ‘Gaurav Gaurav…’ rang in the theatre.
Girl’s 12th exam, come to Saibaba for her; Saicharani Sakadam by Raveena Tandon
Even on the 18th day, ‘Wade’ continues to do well at the box office; Riteish Deshmukh thanked his fans
Download the Mata app
Give a missed call